ARCHIVED LINKS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GW2 BLOG KREWE! PREVIOUS GUILD WARS 2 BLOG ARCHIVES ARE LINKED IN THE RIGHT HAND COLUMN.
Guild Wars 2 Blog Archives
Ordered from the newest at the top to the oldest at the bottom, listed below are links to the individual blog posts that appeared on our front page from August 23, 2011 to December 14 2011.
- Mesmer GW2 Profession - The mesmer was confirmed as the 8th and final GW2 profession..
- GW2 Mesmer Video leaked. - Someone jumped the gun and revealed the Mesmer.
- Cross Profession Skill Combinations - When playing TOGETHER means a whole lot more!
- Asura Guild Wars 2 Race - The smartest race in GW2... just ask them!
- Guild Wars 2 Trailer - A new movie promo direct from ArenaNet.
- GW2 PvP. - Player versus player fun guaranteed in Guild Wars 2.
- GW2 Demo Updated. - A new playable game demo for fans to enjoy.
- Play Guild Wars 2 at gamescom. - One of the best chances to play the GW2 demo.
- The Sylvari Race Updated - The plant-like race gets an awesome makeover.
- The Sounds of Guild Wars 2. - The audio team striving for just the right sounds.
- New GW2 Demos, - Busy times means new content for fans to try out.
- Play Guild Wars 2 - The latest GW2 demo will be available for fans to play at the San Diego Comic-Con.
- GW2 Dungeons - Eight dungeons to conquer, each with 3 variations.
- Underwater Combat - Swimming, diving, fighting and dynamic events underwater.
- Quaggan | Guild Wars 2 Race - Beware of something described as being "almost harmless".
- Engineer | Guild Wars 2 Profession - A cross between a Ritualist and MacGyver makes its way into GW2!
- Lion's Arch in Guild Wars 2 - The rebirth of one of the pivotal cities in Guild Wars 2 has to be seen to be believed!
- Underwater Evil in GW2 | The Krait - Vicious killers lurk in the waters of Tyria. The Krait are evil lizard-like beings.
- Guild Wars 2 Video Competition - Win a trip to ArenaNet HQ to play Guild Wars 2 with the GW2 development team!
- Charr Military Hierarchy - The miltary pecking order of the warlike felines. Like any good army, the Charr have a definite chain of command.
- Guild Wars 2 Artists Talk Charr - The talented artists who created the Charr talk about the thinking behind the feline race.
- Charr Take Guild Wars 2 By Force - The original Guild Wars bad guys are back in force in GW2.
- Charr Starter Area - Who's going to play a Charr character in Guild Wars 2! Pick me, pick me, pick ME!
- Skritt GW2 Race - Sneaky little rat-like creatures driven to the surface by the Dragons.
- The Hylek Frog People - Those Bogroots dungeon runs didn't kill off enough of the frogs and they're back for GW2!
- Guild Wars 2 Crafting - Players in GW2 will be able to learn crafting skills and craft an enormous range of items.
- GW2 Attributes - One of the key areas of character customisation, Attributes will help define what your characters excell at in the game.
- Guild Wars 2 Thief Announced - Looking a lot like an Assassin with guns, the Guild Wars 2 Thief has some interesting tricks up his / her sleeves!
- Norn Spirits and Shamans in Guild Wars 2 - The Nor are a deeply spiritual race, revering ancient spirits like the Bear, Wolf and Snow Leopard.
- Norn Shaping As Guild Wars 2 Tough Guys - massive hulking forms with the ability to shape shift into even more powerful forms!
- Krytan Militia | Guild Wars 2 - The humans in Guild Wars 2 have a variety of military arms to maintain and enforce law and order.
- New Guild Wars 2 Demo - A sensational experience of the game is the latest GW2 playbale demo which some lucky fans enjoyed.
- Guild Wars 2 Guardian Unveiled - Sure to be a popular profession, the guild Wars 2 Guardian looks like a genuine power to be reckoned with.
- The Kodan | Guild Wars 2 Race - Think intelligent polar bears with swords and you have the essence of the Kodan!
- Second Guild Wars Novel - Edge of Destiny - A great read with fascinating insights into the times leading up to the age of Guild Wars 2.
- Guild Wars 2 Christmas Card - A special treat for a special time of the year.
- Art of Guild Wars 2 - Some of the art in this book is simply spectacular.
- GW2 HoM Rewards - Prepare yourself for guild wars 2 by filling your own personal hall of Monuments with statues to reflect your skill.
- Guild Wars 2 Hall of Monuments Rewards - Fifty rewards for GW2 are up for grabs based on the achievements of your account.
- Upgradeable Armor in GW2 - A new armor system for Guildwars 2 will ensure you look different to other players.
- Uber Guild Wars 2 Loot - The in-game rewards for GW2 players will be far more rewarding than ever before.
- GW2 Dye System - More colors more hues, more shades and more customisation options to make truly unique characters in gw2.
- Mobile Game Options For GW2 - You'll be able to use a smart phone to keep track of what's happening in game even while your not in it!
- Guild Wars 2 Calendar - Showing the Guild Wars 2 release date on this super cool calendar might have been too much to wish for!
- Guild Wars 2 Necromancer Unveiled - The master of death is back and this time he's packing some serious life sucking abilities!
- Entire GW2 Demo on Video - The whole demo and nothing but the demo (plus some awesome commentary)!
- Level 1 Human Elementalist | GW2 - Who doesn't want to play an elementalist in guild wars 2?!
- Guild Wars 2 Best Online Game - By popular vote the winner is.... Guild Wars 2!
Those Norn salesmen are pushy... Every time I talk to one he insists I "Buy the Bear!"
Previous Guild Wars 2 Blog entries are linked in the archives in the right hand column. Links include maps, pictures, movies, how to buy Guild Wars 2 books, builds and talk about the GW2 launch date.
Web Log Archives
| Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3 |